- Around 80% of avoidable infections (intestinal and respiratory diseases) are transmitted by hand-to-hand contact (WHO).
- That is why it is increasingly important for your health to wash and dry your hands with single-use towels.
Study confirms the advantages of cotton towels
In a study commissioned by the European Textile Association (ETSA) and conducted by the Hjelt Institute for Hygiene and Microbiology of the University of Helsinki, cotton and paper towel systems, warm air and jet driers were compared systematically. The results were unequivocal.1
- Cotton towels proved more effective at reducing the bacterial count in the process of drying than both the air driers examined
- Cotton and paper towels remove the most bacteria from wet hands
- The mechanical action of rubbing the hands with cotton or paper helps to remove bacteria effectively
- Washing and drying the hands are part of good hand hygiene
To be on the safe side when it comes to hygiene, cotton towel dispensers are the best choice.
Microbiological quality – worldwide
Of course, CWS cotton towels rolls are much more than just visibly clean. CWS laundries are certified to the highest European standards of hygiene for textiles: DIN EN 14065, i.e. RABC (Risk Analysis and Biocontamination Control). As an industry-specific standard, it corresponds to the popular HACCP Guidelines, which have been stipulated for the food industry.
Certified complete hygiene
The Hygiene-Institut Berlin Search Care has certified that CWS’s rental cotton towel dispenser systems meet the highest hygiene and environmental standards in relation to dispenser technology, laundering methods, delivery to and storage on the customer’s premises. The dispensers bear the “hygiene certificate” seal to raise awareness among users about hygiene.